Re: Can a publication change over time?

From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 23:36:18 +0200
To: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Cc: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>, AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
I really don't see how we could prevent anyone from updating a manifest if
they want to (or treat such an updated manifest as a new publication).

Once again, we can recommend that authors should include/update a specific
metadata field, but it doesn't mean that they'll do it or that we'll have
any control over it.