RE: definition of Web Publication

> What I was trying to suggest is that we shouldn't waste too much effort on
wordsmithing but more on getting a list of key characteristics

As far as terminology discussions can go, this has actually been pretty
brief... :)

Seriously, though, I understand your desire to move on to other topics, but
wrapping this up as best we can now is going to be helpful for all future
discussions. And it doesn't have to block those discussions. Imprecision
just leads to misunderstandings, even if it gets pedantic at times.

I'd also like for this discussion to result in a new definition we put in
the document, so it's not wasted effort. The discussions were quieting down
until this sidetrack, so perhaps we are nearing something the whole group
can resolve on.

Matt