From: Dave Cramer [mailto:dauwhe@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 5:39 PM
To: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>; Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Document repositories have been set up

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 7:15 AM, Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org<mailto:laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>> wrote:
Dear members of the WG,

The creation of the new "w3c/wpub" repo whilst the previous "w3c/publ-wg" stays active is a cause of concerns. Hadrien Gardeur just told me that he has spotted 5 active issues on the "publ-wg" repo. And I have opened an issue for discussion on the "wpub" repo.

There is no real differentiation between the issues treated in the different repos. Therefore we need to be very clear about which repo should be used for discussing Web publications, and move the existing issues on the chosen repo.

-> Question to the chairs: which repo is chosen?

Note that CSSWG has one repo for ~60 specifications.

I fear confusion about which repo an issue should be opened in. And perhaps more seriously, how do we talk about issues related to the interaction between the specs? How do we talk about differing a11y requirements for EPUB4 vs PWP? It's so easy to put multiple labels on an issue in a single repo.

Dave