Re: [Minutes] Meeting Minutes 2017-12-11

> On 12 Dec 2017, at 15:48, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>
> Le 12/12/2017 à 15:40, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken a écrit :
>
>> Thanks for the feedback Daniel, but it is a reference to [1]
>>
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/TR/selectors-states/
>
> Sure. But that's a Note. Non-normative and non-binding. And I regret I
> did not detect that document earlier to make a vocabulary change happen.
>
> </Daniel>

Daniel,

Actually, our main reference now is the Annotation Model, not the Note:

https://www.w3.org/TR/annotation-model/

The note was just a starting point to our previous version of the document. The term 'Selector' is part of the Rec, not a note. We could, of course, try to use aliases of some sort in our spec but, with the current version, this may not be a good solution because we just refer to that document.

Anyway… could I ask you to file a GitHub issue on this, so that we could refer to it explicitly from the document proper? This is one of the things we will have to look at post-FPWD. Thanks.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead