RE: PWP draft to be discussed on tomorrow's (Dec-11) call

> But, like I said, the "bar" part is already present for many of the infoset
> properties if you read their definitions

And just to be clear, this may be a place where the language of necessity comes into play. Right now we mostly only state how a user agent may compile missing properties/structures (or infer them), but perhaps these should have stronger statements. And if they are critical and missing, and cannot be compiled or inferred from elsewhere, we should define what impact it has on the UA.

There's still a lot open to tackle in the manifest/infoset for future drafts, for sure, as we put a freeze on these sections earlier so we could move on to other parts of the specification in need of attention.

Matt