Re: candidate for FPWD of Locators for Web Publications

Thank you for the heads-up, I will take a look.

Note to self - in addition to nine issues filed here:
https://github.com/w3c/publ-loc/issues
... there are also two issues with the "locators" label filed here:
https://github.com/w3c/wpub/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Atopic%3Alocators

Regards, Daniel