Re: Updating ProvRDF

Hi,

I've now done this.

I added a question to the PROV-FAQ [1] and added a comment to the beginning of the ProvRDF page

We can always copy over the wiki page text from [2] to somewhere in the semantic web wiki later; I don't see much point to this unless someone has time to clean up the mapping (which we already determined is not the case just now).

--James

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/PROV-FAQ#How_can_PROV-N.2C_PROV-O_.28RDF.29_and_PROV-XML_be_converted_to_one_another.3F
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Introduction