Re: PROV-ISSUE-647 (TomDN): Make prov:pariValue a subproperty of prov:entity? [PROV-DICTIONARY]

Hi Tom and Tim,

If prov:pairValue
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/dictionary/releases/WD-prov-dictionary-20130312/Overview.html#pairValue>
is a sub-property of prov:entity
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/PR-prov-o-20130312/#p_entity>, wouldn't it
make prov:KeyValuePair
<https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/dictionary/releases/WD-prov-dictionary-20130312/Overview.html#KeyValuePair>
part of the domain of prov:entity.

Given that we do not want to change prov:entity and it should remain
prov:EntityInfluence,
we could make prov:KeyValuePair a subclass of prov:EntityInfluence, but
it looks strange.

Tim, what do you think?

Luc