Re: PROV-AQ responses to Stian's review (part 1)

Overall, solid improvement of the document. Thanks!

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Stian (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2013Jan/0069.html)

>  - although this is not a formal specification, I don't think we need
> to write in 1850's legal English, so I would kindly request the
> honourable gentlemen to provide a more directly specified
> recommendation than "matters to be arranged".

The text reads very well now. As it is inside a note, then there is no
particular recommendations anyway.

Very sensible. :)

> document. Could we try to write the document more like a specification
> rather than a philosophical "what-if" paper?

It reads much better.

I think with the new IRI/URI preamble at 1.1 is OK to stay with URI;
considering that practically we are talking about HTTP and
representations that deal with URIs rather than IRIs.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science