Re: congratulations to provenance working group

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 13:55:38 +0000
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
CC: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
great news, huge effort indeed. Congrats to the chairs for pulling this off.

Also, timely news as we prepare for one more PROV tutorial at the EDBT conference on March 20th [1]

--Paolo

[1] http://edbticdt2013.disi.unige.it/index.php/tutorials#prov

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org