Re: PROV-ISSUE-638 (TomDN): Notation of set of key-value pairs in contraints of PROV Dictionary [PROV-DICTIONARY]

Hi,

I went back to James' review and I am not sure what an inference that derives KV1 = KV2 means, when KV1 and KV2 are ground. For
example, what do we make of

derivedByInsertionFrom(d2, d1, {(3,e1)} ),
derivedByInsertionFrom(d2, d1, {(4,e2)})

?
I think I need to understand this better

--Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org