PROV-ISSUE-641 (TomDN): Should qualifiedInsertion/Removal imply qualifiedDerivation? [PROV-DICTIONARY]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 10:53:48 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-641 (TomDN): Should qualifiedInsertion/Removal imply qualifiedDerivation?  [PROV-DICTIONARY]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/641

Raised by: Tom De Nies
On product: PROV-DICTIONARY

Came up in Luc's review, but it was decided to handle this in the next release.

Should qualifiedInsertion and qualifiedRemoval imply qualifiedDerivation? If yes, how do we specify this? Through a sub-property? Does that break anything?

Note that Insertion and Removal are already subclasses of Derivation. Do we need this extra implication then?