Re: ISSUE-595: Prov-xml subtyping needs to be marked in the document

I have made a small edit to mention type inferences  when non PROV attribute type mechanisms are used to state the type in PROV-XML

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/c331e747c1e5

I have stated that type inferences are option "may" since I did not want to add this inferences as a requirement.

I did state that type inferences help with interoperability with non-PROV-XML serializations of PROV.

Stian, is this section sufficient?

Is ISSUE-595 ready to be closed?

--Stephan