Re: staging: prov-aq, prov-xml and prov-overview

On 03/04/2013 08:17 AM, Curt Tilmes wrote:
> On 03/04/2013 05:54 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:
>> We are missing 3 staged documents prov-aq, prov-xml and prov-overview.
>>
>> I am planning to email the publication request to the web master
>> tomorrow night, but as I am away all day tomorrow,
>> I won't be able to do the necessary checks tomorrow. Can you stage your
>> documents
>> today and update the following page accordingly?
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PublicationRequestMarch12
>
> I haven't heard from Stephan -- I'll give it a shot.  I see what you've
> done with phantomjs in the model Makefile, but I'm not sure the exact
> state of respec with the latest PROV-XML.  I'll try to do it, then you
> can look it over and make sure I didn't break anything.

Ok, I think I've got it staged here:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/xml/releases/WD-prov-xml-20130312/Overview.html

I also updated the references to change all the "normative" ones
to "informative" since this is a note.

I added the links to the publication request.

Curt