Re: review of prov-xml

Right, this is fine then, as PROV-DM requires:

> A namespace ◊ is identified by an IRI

and as xmlns="" is not an IRI, then it's against PROV-DM (but not
PROV-N which allows IRI-ref).

Then I propose we don't need to worry about the empty namespace in
PROV-XML either and can leave both as is.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science