Re: Fwd: prov-o rec confusion

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:51:31 +0000
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
The review from Clark & Parsia also requested that "obvious" OWL
expressable constraints to be available, even if they would like easily be
outside OWL-RL.

We talked about doing this as a outside WG activity earlier, but perhaps we
should reconsider as there have been multiple requests now.

I still think it should be done as an additional OWL file, thus PROV-O
alone can express almost all of the same as PROV-N, ignoring constraints,
and then the constraints could be layered on top for a more strict, proper
ontology.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
myGrid team, University of Manchester