RE: The wasQuotedFrom relationship

Agree that hadMember would not be good, making a blog post a collection is
quite confusing,  if not wrong.

If we need to say something, we should just relate them with
dcterms:hasPart, as we (perhaps sadly)
decided to not cover entity partOf entity in PROV.

However I think for the primer we are fine unless someone outside asks for
that relation.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
myGrid team, University of Manchester