Re: prov-wg Updated Implementation report

Hi,

I had one minor comment which I forgot to make before:

> This section enumerates the PROV-DM terms [PROV-DM] that are consumed (), produced (), or both consumed and produced () by a particular implementation.

Could you swap the colors of "produced" and "both", so that "consumed" is blue, "produced" is yellow, and "both consumed and produced" is green?  This is entirely cometic/trivial, but:

- blue + yellow combine to make green (in subtractive/pigment-based color schemes anyway), whereas blue + green don't combine to make yellow in any color system

- "both" is the best outcome in the table, so it would be nicer for it to be green than yellow.

--James

On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Thanks to Luc and Simon for their comments.
>
> I've updated the implementation report at
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/reports/prov-implementations.html
>
> I also created a page as requested by Luc to enumerate exactly how we meet each exit criteria here:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/MeetingProvCRExitCriteria
>
> This is linked from the implementation report.
>
> Note: Dong will rerun the scripts tomorrow to update the report in terms of totals so this is your last chance to get included :-)
>
> Thanks
> Paul
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.