Re: prov-wg Updated Implementation report

Hi Daniel,

Thanks. This comes from an automated script. So we'll fix it after we run
the extraction for the final time.

Thanks for going through it!
Paul

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Daniel Garijo <
dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es> wrote:

>  Hi Paul,
> nice work! the report looks very good.
>
> One Small thing though: there is a vocabulary called "Jun Zhao".
> It refers to the Provenance Vocabulary by Jun and Olaf, so they might want
> to fix the typo.
> Something similar happens with "Yanfeng Shu". It looks more like the name
> of the author
> rather than the name of the vocabulary/extension.
>
> Best,
> Daniel
>

> 2013/2/19 Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
>
>>  Hi All,
>>
>>  Thanks to Luc and Simon for their comments.
>>
>>  I've updated the implementation report at
>>
>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/reports/prov-implementations.html
>>
>>  I also created a page as requested by Luc to enumerate exactly how we
>> meet each exit criteria here:
>> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/MeetingProvCRExitCriteria
>>
>>  This is linked from the implementation report.
>>
>>  Note: Dong will rerun the scripts tomorrow to update the report in
>> terms of totals so this is your last chance to get included :-)
>>
>>  Thanks
>>  Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam