From: pgroth@gmail.com [pgroth@gmail.com] on behalf of Paul Groth [p.t.groth@vu.nl]
Sent: 19 February 2013 11:23
To: Miles, Simon
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG
Subject: response about wasQuotedFrom

Hi Simon,

Would you be able to follow-up on the wasQuotedFrom issue based on the email thread with Tim and myself?

Thanks
Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl<mailto:p.t.groth@vu.nl>)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam