Re: prov-wg Telcon Agenda Feb 07, 2012

On Feb 6, 2013, at 12:05 , Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be> wrote:

> Hi Paul, I'll scribe.
>
> Is there a publication date set yet for the Recs + new release of the Notes?

Not yet. The next round is to get the documents plus the implementation ready to ask for a Proposed Recommendation, which means setting up a WBS form for the W3C members to vote yay or nay. The minimum duration for the review is four weeks. Once that is over, and there was no member objection, the publication as a rec can be done fairly quickly (there is usually no need for a transition call, just an email approval from the director), ie, it is a matter of days pending on the availability of the editors and the webmaster.

I guess that gives you a rough idea on when the Notes should be final...

Ivan

> Regards,
> Tom
>
> 2013/2/6 Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
> Hi All,
>
> You can find the agenda for tomorrow's telcon at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2013.02.07
>
> We need a scribe!
>
> Please let me know if you can scribe?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

> Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
> http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
> Assistant Professor
> - Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
>   Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
> - The Network Institute
> VU University Amsterdam

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/