Re: congratulations: PROV is a Recommendation

From: Tom De Nies <tom.denies@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:26:02 +0200
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Cc: "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Congratulations everyone!
This is a fantastic result!

Also I think many thanks are in order to Luc and Paul, for their countless
hours spent on this!

Regards,
Tom
Tom De Nies
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201, B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent, Belgium

t: +32 9 331 49 59
e: tom.denies@ugent.be