Re: provenance wg meeting minutes 2013-04-25

From: Graham Klyne <gklyne@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:22:05 +0100
To: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>,"public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
I apologize for not formally noting my unavailability for the next 4 weeks (3 now).

I also see this in the minutes:

Finalizing /ns
We agreed to move all schema/ontology files out of /TR into /ns. This requires restaging prov-links/prov-dictionary/prov-xml, after updating links to schema/ontology files

I note PROV-AQ is not mentioned here.  This may well be because Paul had already updated the ontology link in the staged copy of PROV-AQ, but I mention it now just in case.

#g.