Re: where are we with the changes to documents regarding schemas/ontologies?

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 09:18:42 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, "public-prov-wg@w3.org" <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Dear editors, Ivan,

As you have seen, I sent the request to restage the concerned documents.
I believe we are good to go, except for Ivan, who needs to create a
redirect for
http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/provenance/prov-xml/.
<http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/provenance/prov-xml/>
There is a stub file prov-xml.ttl in mercurial at the usual location.

Luc