Re: content of /ns

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:43:57 +0200
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

Yes, we are trying to centralize all the content in the namespace
directory. I think this has been done for the most part.

Could all editor's confirm this?

Thanks
Paul

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I have seen two requests for an update of the /ns content this morning
> (and I acted on them), but I am a little bit concerned that I may miss
> some. Could all of you who have a content /ns (owl, ttl, xsd, you-name-it)
> check whether there is a need for an update on the server or not? I presume
> I would pull the content from the namespace mercurial directory.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ivan
>
> ----
> Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
> mobile: +31-641044153

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Web & Media Group | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam