Re: where are we with the changes to documents regarding schemas/ontologies?

Hi Luc,

In addition to this we need the updated prov-o, prov-aq, prov-dc, and
prov-links turtle files so that this can be placed in ns as well.

Thanks
Paul

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>wrote:

> Tom, Stephan, Ivan,
>
> Where are we in terms of the changes we discussed yesterday?
>
> I believe that Tom has updated his prov-dictionary and  Ivan moved files
> to /ns.
>
> Likewise, Stephan and Ivan have moved schema files out of /TR.
>
> I think Stephan still needs to insert a has_provenance link:
>
> <link rel="http://www.w3.org/ns/prov#has_provenance"
> href="http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/provenance/prov-xml/>
>
> and Ivan has to create the corresponding redirect.
>
> Is this correct?
>
> When this is all done, then we can ask Denis to restage prov-xml and
> prov-dictionary.

> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Web & Media Group | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam