Re: dc review

Daniel,

Up to and including https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/dc-note/releases/NOTE-prov-dc-20130430/Overview.html#list_of_direct_mappings2_classes

will send the rest later,
Regards,
Tim

1)
"Online Computer Library center" -> Online Computer Library Center

2)
section 1.2 extra space in the link:

"Section 3.4 intro"

3)

Section 2 "Section 2.1: The relation of the DC terms with provenance."

4)

Capital L in "Derivation and licensing Terms (How?): " ?

5)

missing prefix on: "heir access (accessRights) are con"

6)

comma and spacing is odd in table 3 ", FileFormat, ,Frequency, "

7)

clicking on https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/dc-note/releases/NOTE-prov-dc-20130430/Overview.html#example1 truncates the title and description.

suggest moving the anchor up.

8)

extra period in "complex mapping defined in this document.. Blank nodes are u"

9)
end of section 2

would be nice to have a link to "cleanup phase" in "leaving the conflating of nodes to the cleanup phase"

10)

is "copy righted" one word?

11)

add link to "See rationale for dct:isFormatOf " in table 4.

12)

phrase is odd: "Thus, the mapping is straightforward to prov:alternateOf."

13)

"dct:isFormatOf refers to another pre-existing resource which is the same but in another format" is incorrect.

http://dublincore.org/documents/2012/06/14/dcmi-terms/?v=terms#isFormatOf says nothing about "pre-existing"

14)

"However, prov:wasDerivedFrom also covers broader derivations" is missing orange color for prov:wasDerivedFrom

15)

need period at end of "an update of an entity resulting in a new one" which is not covered by dct:source"

16)

missing period: "A bibliographic resource refers to books, articles, etc., which are concrete PROV entities"

17)

"od"? in " is a system od symbols,"

18)

typo in "spatian regions or named places"

19)

"dct:MethodOfAccrual define" ==> "dct:MethodOfAccrual defines" (add "s")

20)

spelling error "intelectual"

21)

missing period "A material thing, which is a concrete type of prov:Entity"

22)

http://purl.org/dc/terms/Policy

do not need second period "r matters.". "

23)

capitalization "such as example 1 will infer that "

24)

What does "(2)" mean in Table 6: Direct mappings (Properties) (2) ?
and
Table 7: Direct mappings (Classes) (2)

25)

extra space table 6:

"( "A related r"

26)

"refers to revised version of a resource" ==> "refers to a revised version of a resource" (add "a")