PROV-SEM acknowledgements/contributors

From: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:00:23 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

As mentioned yesterday, I would like to make sure the list of acknowledgements and contributors is accurate.  Please let me know if:

- you think you should be in the acknowledgement list and aren't
- you think you should be in the contributors list and aren't (currently no one is, but I can think of a few candidates, e.g. Luc, Paolo)

--James
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.