Re: provenance working 2013.04.11 teleconference agenda

Hello Luc,

unfortunately, both Sam and I are unavailable at the time of the conference
this week.
However, I will try to have the document in a 90% final state by tomorrow.

Is it alright if we give a status update via mail before the telecon?
Also, can we postpone the vote to next week (which was the plan in the workplan
till final publication<http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/WorkplanTillFinalPublication#prov-dictionary>),
or would you rather vote on it tomorrow? Perhaps a straw poll could be
done to see if there are any remaining issues.

Regards,
Tom