Re: Provenance Example for TriG Spec

Hi David,

We can go ahead and give you some examples that we had. However, we have
already did the work of removing TriG style syntax from our PROV-O
specifications in order to remove this dependency. Is it the request of the
RDF WG to reinclude these examples?

Thanks
Paul

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> The RDF WG is working to develop a Rec-track syntax for RDF datasets based
> on TriG.  Our current editors draft [1] is expected to be reviewed by the
> RDF WG for promotion to FPWG in late November.
>
> We request the PROV WG provide the RDF WG with one or more provenance
> examples for potential use in the TriG specification.  Are you able to
> provide such example(s) in the near future, such as following your ftf
> meeting next week?  We ask that you provide any examples in both TriG-like
> syntax and a textual description to allow us to confirm syntactic
> correctness in the new format.  We will provide you links to the examples
> we use.
>
> Apologies for the late notice: We are attempting to allow your CRs to use
> examples in a forthcoming Rec-track syntax and will work with you to align
> our documents wherever possible.
>
> This message completes RDF WG ACTION-200 [2].
>
> Regards,
> Dave
> --
> David Wood, Ph.D.
> 3 Round Stones
> http://3roundstones.com
> Cell: +1 540 538 9137
>
> [1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/trig/index.html#
> [2] ACTION-200: Contact Paul Groth re provenance example for TriG (before
> the prov wg ftf), http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/200

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam