Re: PROV-ISSUE-472 (Feedback_IH): Review of the DC-NOTE by Ivan Herman [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

Hi Ivan,
it's implemented and pushed now:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/622d39a3cc47/dc-note/Overview.html

I have also added a paragraph explaining how the complex mappings are
oprional:

> "The complex mappings consist on a set of patterns defined to generate
> qualified
> PROV statements from Dublin Core statements. This type of qualification
> may not
> be always needed, and it is the choice of the implementor whether to use
> them or not
> depending on the use case."

Thanks,
Daniel