Re: [PROV-O] Proposed OWL change: Dealing with Issue 568 (hadRole)

Tim has pointed to the section of the document where this is explained (in
the thread of the issue):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012Oct/0209.html

I think that given the explanation, we don't need to change anything.
Luc was the one to raise the issue, so I'll wait for his response before
closing it.

The issue is now pending review.

Best,
Daniel