Re: pairs of implementations?

Could we ask that as well?

Also, I'm wondering for the constraints whether we need to ask on a per
constraint basis given that we have this testing procedure approach. Maybe
that section can be reduced...

thanks
Paul

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Stephan Zednik <zednis@rpi.edu> wrote:

> we ask on a per-feature basis if it consumes, but we don't explicitly say
> 'from another implementation'.
>
> --Stephan
>
> On Oct 19, 2012, at 12:33 PM, Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stephan,
> >
> > I was looking but couldn't seem to find it. Do we ask whether a
> particular implementation consumes provenance information from another
> implementation on a per feature basis?
> >
> > cheers
> > Paul

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group |
  Artificial Intelligence Section | Department of Computer Science
- The Network Institute
VU University Amsterdam