Re: reminder about prov exit criteria

Hi Paul,
Sorry for the delay.

A question:

"For each feature, at least two independent implementations have been
demonstrated to consume this feature generated by other implementations."

Can I confirm that's really what we mean in terms of independence? You
indicate the two consumers of feature should be independent.

Shouldn't we have independence of consumer and producer of features? An
alternative would be:

"An interoperability pair consists of an implementation generating a
feature and an independent implementation consuming the feature. For
each feature, at least two interoperability pairs will have been
demonstrated to exist."

Luc