Re: PROV-ISSUE-574 (primer-figure): Update primer overview figure [Primer]

Hi Simon
For many people usage/generation would look secondary to derivation. I still think its awkward not to have it in a first picture.  We know that many people take a data flow oriented view rather than process oriented. By not showing derivation, they may think PROV is not for them.

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton SO17 1BJ