Re: PROV-ISSUE-573 (mime-type): mime type registration feedback [prov-n]

In general, I would make a copy-paste, where appropriate, from:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#sec-mediaReg

(which is maybe what you did already...)

I guess

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0018.html

is relatively clear. IETF still works very much with text and emails...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0019.html

is also relatively clear; I think referring to UNICODE in general should be fine.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0017.html

has several comments, see the pattern of turtle which may give the right clues to answer the issues.

You should put my name and email address as a contact person.

Ivan

On Oct 16, 2012, at 07:44 , Luc Moreau wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like some advice on how to address the feedback for the mime type
> registration.

> On 10/15/2012 11:21 PM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>> PROV-ISSUE-573 (mime-type): mime type registration feedback [prov-n]

>> Raised by: Luc Moreau
>> On product: prov-n
>>
>> For the record, feedback to the mime type registration can be found:
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0017.html
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0018.html
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-comments/2012Jul/0019.html
>>

> --
> Professor Luc Moreau
> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/