Re: PROV-WG Telecon Agenda 10 October 2012

Hi all,
this thursday I don't think I'll be able to attend to the telecon.

Update from the DC note: we have worked on most of the comments raised by
Ivan,
(and pushed the changes to the repository). What remains to be done is to
ellaborate
a detailed response to each of them.

Best,
Daniel