Re: PROV-ISSUE-522: Data Model Section 5.3.4 [prov-dm]

In the response to this issue, it is said that "If in an application,
it is necessary to express that a delegation takes place over an
interval(evt1-evt2) and followed by a delegation during interval
(evt2-evt3), the approach is to model this with two activities, one
for the first interval, or one for the second interval, and two
relations actedOnBehalfOf, one for each activity."

I think this is too strong, it implies that the design "Plan" and
composition of activities will be driven by the interval of time
people are available to perfom the activities, as opposed to the task
carried out by activities. I would, therefore, opt for removing the
above statement from the response.

Regards, khalid