Re: Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

Reza

agreed. The term was used initially when the concept of "responsibility" was proposed, by Yolanda et al. if I remember correctly,
and then the "chain" part was dropped. What I meant to indicate was a sequence of linked actedOnBehalfOf relations, but yes, the
term has already a meaning so my bad.  But I hope you get the point of the example.

Best,
  -Paolo