Re: Proposal on PROV-DM reorganization

Folks -

I try to stay muted on most topics, but on the topic of "Pattern", I
think we need to be very careful and rigorous and I'm in agreement with
Paolo.  To the practicing software engineer, a "Pattern" means something
very exact.  References can be found in Taylor & Medvidovic, Gang of 4,
Gang of 5 (System of Patterns) etc. which are considered somewhat bibles
for developers.  Providing a new interpretation of the word "Pattern"
based on its definition in the English dictionary, IMHO, is
counter-productive to Prov adoption.

So, to reiterate, I am in full agreement with Paolo.

Best.