Re: PROV-ISSUE-333 (review-prov-dm-constraints-wd5): issue to collect feedback on prov-dm-constraints wd5 [prov-dm-constraints]

Hi,

I believe that all of the issues raised in pre-WD5 reviews of prov-constraints have either been addressed, or made into separate issues.

Does anyone object to closing this issue?

--James

On Mar 29, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:

> PROV-ISSUE-333 (review-prov-dm-constraints-wd5): issue to collect feedback on prov-dm-constraints wd5   [prov-dm-constraints]

> Raised by: Luc Moreau
> On product: prov-dm-constraints
>
> When sending feedback on prov-dm-constraints (wd5), please send it under this issue or individual new issues.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.