[owl changed] Re: prov:value versus KeyValuePair

After weeks of discussion on phone and email,

1)
prov:value has been renamed to prov:pairValue
prov:key has been renamed to prov:pairKey

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/215238f50bd5

2)
prov:value was reintroduced as DM's "value" (and rdf:value)

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/b5caabaf5a5b

Regards,
Tim