Re: provenance of provenance

Hi Luc,

0 for renaming accounts to bundle (fine either way)
+1 for dropping hasAnnotation and Note
+1 for using bundles as a construct for set of provenance assertions

Comments on current description of bundles:
1. Why do we need to specify "A bundle's identifier id identifies a unique
set of descriptions." ? If an application does not require to distinguish
between two states of a bundle (e.g. a provenance description in the bundle
is modified/updated entity(ex:report1, [viz:color="orange"])
to entity(ex:report1, [viz:color="red"])), why should it be forced to
generate a new id for every change in state?

2. I am not sure why provenance location, a function for accessing
provenance and very often application/domain dependent, should be part of
DM? "A provenance locator is information that helps locate provenance
descriptions. It may identify a service, or may consist of a URI where
provenance descriptions can be found." What if location of provenance of an
entity or activity is written down as set of instructions on file (or
paper) - provenance of a car is located in a file in the filing cabinet of
manufacturer? In this case, the application cannot use the currently
defined hasProvenanceIn construct.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya