Re: [provo] Difference between wasInformedBy and wasStartedByActivity (ttl examples)

Luc,

I like how either an Entity or Activity can be optional in a Start. It seems flexible for the variety of perspectives one may have or want to take.

Would Start always be a EntityInvolvement with an optional hadActivity?
I am comfortable with this, since regardless of whether you name/describe the entity, the trigger was involved.

+1 to the new draft. It seems to resolve my concerns.

Regards,
Tim