Re: [provo] Difference between wasInformedBy and wasStartedByActivity (ttl examples)

Hi Stian, Paolo, all,

I have encoded the proposal
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/31e2dc0de82d/model/working-copy/wd6-wasStartedBy.html

If people are happy, we can then adjust wasEndedBy similarly.
I propose to take a vote on this on Thursday.