Re: [provo] Difference between wasInformedBy and wasStartedByActivity (ttl examples)

Agreed, that would raise questions like which wasGeneratedBy(?a1, ?a2)
conflicting/overlapping with wasStartedBy.

I was thinking of activity vs agent, but wasStartedBy is not to agents
anymore

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science