Re: [provo] Difference between wasInformedBy and wasStartedByActivity (ttl examples)

Hi,

that activities are not entities was decided a long time ago, I think  (I have no access to the archives at the moment). changing
that would have unclear implications on the "provenance of activities".
I also seem to remember that wasStartedBy was indeed initially overloaded as suggested here, and that was found to be confusing.

-Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org