Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

In my review comments which I think you have yet to get round to, I question
whether we actually need to have these concepts in the DM.

Originally, by my recollection, they were introduced to explain the relationship
between provenance entities and (possibly dynamic) real world things.  With the
looser description of the provenance model terms, I don't see why this level of
detail is needed in the data model.

The purpose of separating the DM description from its sytriucter interpretation
is, IMO, to provide a relatively easy point of entry, particularly for
developers who might generate provenance information for artifacts created by
their software.

It may be that, when dealing with the stricter interpretation of provenance per
Part 2, these ideas need to be re-introduced.  But in that context, they could
be introduced in purely formal terms, as additional constraints that underpin
some of the other constraints.  Then, I think such descriptions could be rooted
in the formalization (per semantics) of the notion of invariance of entity
provenance.