Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

Dear all,

This is the oldest issue in the tracker for prov-dm.

A week ahead of the release of prov-dm wd5 (for internal review), I propose
to close this issue.

Please have a look at the section [1] currently describing
alternateOf/specializationOf.
As indicated yesterday, suggested english definition for these relations
is appreciated.

Regards,
Luc

[1]