Re: Relationship between PROV-O and PROV-DM

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org> wrote:

> What *would* make more sense to me would be:
>
> [[
> PROV-DM term
> ]]

+1 - show the actual PROV-DM term.

I agree on making it readable on print. I remember my young days
sitting with a printout of the HTML specs. These days we have Kindles
and such that should also work kind of well with these kind of
documents - even if it would support hyperlinks, most people would not
click them, but read the thing linearly.

And perhaps some italics - but the highlights from <a> is enough the
way it is listed.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science